Sunday, April 12, 2009

My weekend...

err,yesterday go pyramid lor...today sis go SMK seafield LEO IU prom...so can use her comp...

12;20 like that reach lion head,told kath to wait me there...reach there din see her so i go down buy credit...=.=
then goin back up saw her and Peiqi=.=...only this 2 girl tall want...lol
then i go find my friends...then walk walk to asia avenue...another phone call from kath...=.=
then walk around...go smoke...then another phone call from her again,ask me not goin David concert ke?...then i say the ticket i give to my sis friend already...lazy go=.=

then bla bla...go walk around then bday girl at MaD,so go MaD makan...so sit with donz...
then finish eating go see people skate...then saw yensin,she say can get free entry in...so free la go in...
go in take skates skate till 3.30 cuz got some competition...
then later all 1 gang go up then all SMKUSJ4 people,,like 50+...=.="""
then go jusco dunno buy some food or sweet...then i say aiya seperate la...told them we go arcade...so go la

at there donz keep say,lets go shisha then i say wait...lol
then later goin 5pm...i ask donz wanna shisha...he say wait...=.="
then Emily call me ask me where am i...i say at arcade...then later saw her, go there saw some friends and THF/Marcuz
then talk talk wanna shisha anot...then say go arcade find donz 1st laa...
then go arcade...find donz,wait donz finish his game then go la...
on the way only Marcuz,donz,me...=.=
reach there order cherry flavour...then i so addicted...=.="
but donz say kinda high,then he hyper at there...LOL
then Emily keep bully me this inocent boy...then half way shisha...
My friend call me,where am i...i say come naeb near friendster there...
then talk talk i say chao la...then pay then walk away la...go lion head there...
saw Jeralynn,Ryan,Amanda...and dunno who...lol
then i just say hi and bye to them...cuz wanna go makan with my friends...

then i say go Gasoline makan,then go there eat la...
Rm60.50=="
then go arcade,plyply...go MaD eat cake=.="
then go there awhile alot peopls go home already...then only left us 5 person...
3 boyz wanna buy present for their so call "girl friend"...lol
after that,say go home la...then go la...==
go out wait for metrobus for 15 minutes...@@
then bus come then go home...bus only reach usj2...==
so me and my 2 friends walk to my house...
then reach already like 9:30pm...then my friend go change then chao adlready...

then i just go sleep only...

PS: i need a job...=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment