Friday, March 20, 2009

weee...

today suppose to slp...but end up staying up late...
then 3am+ fizmo come chat with me...
chat chat till he say go dota...din save slot for me...LOL
then i boring go dota myself...then win and lose still sien...
so go rest my eyes in my bed...
then suddenlly fell asleep...hah

Then 1pm++ only wake up...find fizmo wanna go where later...
he say go pyramid see ashen...so get ready to go pyramid...
ready then go call cab...go court7 pick up fiz then straight to pyramid...
reach there like 3pm+...find ashen , kimi and milz at jusco...so we sit down waiting for Ochibi like 1hour+...=="
Then we head to j.co outsite down stairs where we record our videos and taing pictures...
hang around there like 2hour++...
Then Aaronbn and Eunice came and hang around and record video...

Later all go home already left fiz,eunice,me,milz,chibi n his girl
so walk around...then go arcade...1 round daytona then go home...
say bye to them at cinema there...
then i go home already...

Reach home online, here blogging...


ps: err,2mrw all go pyramid again...lmao

pss: ashen, take care yourself at perak la...gonna miss u alot...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment