Thursday, March 12, 2009

I hope that you will be there.


she says she's fine,
but shes going insane.
she says she feels good,
but she's in a lot of pain.
she says its nothing,
but its really a lot.

She stares at herself in the mirror
She doesn't notice how gorgeous she is.
She doesn't give herself credit for being such a great person.
A wonderful friend.
A great listener.
And she helps all her friends that need it.
Even when it's a bad time for her.
He doesn't see her beauty
& now, neither does she...

i think what hurts the most is that i tried so hard & it got me nowhere. I put my heart, my soul, my time, my everything into something that ended up not working out.






xx.
last day of exams tomorrow .
wish me luck.
oh btw , visit piinnkcandyy.blogspot.com (;

No comments:

Post a Comment