Wednesday, March 18, 2009

despo to drive & own a car.=(

today?
suppose to NOT sleep,buT feel asleep...==
6am to 12:30 sleep...lmao
then msn somany people kacau me plus my phone...
THEN,faster get ready to go summit,cuz i promise shanice to be there like before 12,i think...
then cycle to summit(=.=)...no offence,is just subang...
reach there like 1pm+,then found a good spot for my RIDE...haha
take out key lock,then suddenlly key spoil...zz
the black colour thingy all crack out...FUCKK...

Then go up starbuck waited shanice and smoking while wasting time to wait her^^
then suddenlly saw them,shock when saw kimi...miss him alot then give him a hug=)
then go in,suddenlly shanice scold me like sakai...==
so emberassed by her...haha
reach arcade play play then saw fizmo...he like not in a mood like that...scared of himXP
then buy 5ticket to watch "love matters"...then shanice forgot bout jeralynn...so i be hero buy another ticket...=.=

Then while doing nothing at there near cinema counter...i say lets go eat laa...then i go down all follow...haha
reach subway no1 eat only me==...while i eating,that pantat kimi go record me...luckly deleted...
then every1 start to drink my coke...then go refill RM1.05...==

AFTER subway,fiz say want go mamak...then we go la
on-the-way,got 1 shop sell FAXX!!!...so fucking smart the design...feel like buying it but?? FAKE MAHH!!!
then go mamak they eating,i go smoke lor...then keep chat chat chat
then we go find place to shuffle...shuffle3
then go arcade play...then go movie
then shanice buy large coke for me...haha

Then all go in left DONZ alone...so sad...then we go in the movie start already...then suddenlly mif mif come in sit next to me...
BTW,the movie love matters...kinda sad,plus funny...all so gun ciong...
then suddenlly mif mif ask me some weird question...lol

finish movie go out,shanice say her wallet lost...luckly inside no IC or something...lmao
then walk around...then suddenlly talk bout DOTA...haha
then walk around again hang at arcade...then donz say he at MaD so we go there see him la...
then suddenlly my mum call me say go home now then i say few more minutes la...
then we chat awhile,jeralynn n shanice come already so i say byebye la
then all bye i chao la...
get my ride to go home...
reach home at 9:12 like that...
so go up bath then here bloggin...and waiting for fizmo to dota=.=

till here readers...zz




ps: should i go pyramid 2mrw?

No comments:

Post a Comment